- Commercial Loans
- Checking & Savings
- Cash Management
- Mortgage Warehouse Program
- Personal Financial Statement
- Order Checks Online
- Business Switch Kit
Mortgage Warehouse Program
Fidelity Bank developed its Mortgage Warehouse Program to provide our mortgage banking clients with greater flexibility and a competitive edge. With over twenty years experience providing warehouse facilities to mortgage companies, Fidelity Bank promises not only industry expertise, but also commitment and quality service to the mortgage banking market.
Watch our video to learn more about our Mortgage Warehouse Program program and how Fidelity Bank can help you with your warehouse facility needs. Hear a client of Fidelity Bank talk about the relationships we build with our clients and how we dig deeper to help you reach your long term goals.
Fidelity Bank currently provides mortgage warehouse facilities to many of the premier mortgage banking firms in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado, Utah, Kansas, North Dakota and South Dakota.
The Mortgage Warehouse Program funds a mortgage company's individual loans from the time they are made until they are packaged and sold on the secondary market. Fidelity Bank developed it's Mortgage Warehouse Program to provide our mortgage banking clients with greater flexibility and a competitive edge.
We offer personalized service and are strongly committed to the needs of our clients.
Benefits of using Fidelity Bank's Mortgage Warehouse Program
- Loans close in Mortgage Company's name
- Mortgage Company retains substantial control over its funding and closing process
- Non-captive facilities allow the Mortgage Company to sell to a wider range of correspondent investors
Our streamlined funding process, combined with our real-time software platform automates the entire mortgage warehouse funding process from start to finish . This intuitive system guides users through the process of submitting loans for funding,closing, disbursement, shipment to the correspondent investor and settlement.
- The preliminary package is electronically transmitted to Fidelity Bank.
- Funds are requested and wired to the closing agent.
- The loan closes and funds.
- The original note is shipped by Fidelity Bank to the correspondent investor.
- The loan is purchased by the correspondent investor and the settlement is processed.