Argos Risk Online
Argos Risk allows companies to enter their customers, suppliers, or competitors into a process that will provide ongoing, real time monitoring of their creditworthiness and ongoing financial health. Fidelity Bank has partnered with Argos Risk to offer an affordable, monthly subscription for this service.
Argos Risk Online helps companies determine which potential customers or business sectors are good risks – and which aren't – and gives them the detailed, ongoing data necessary to take action.
How does it work?
- Simply select the businesses you wish to assess and monitor from over 28,000,000 companies.
- Argos Risk Online delivers the actionable data through an intuitive, visual dashboard.
- Argos Risk Online monitors your accounts 24/7, notifying you of any changes.
- Business alerts offer suggested actions allowing for proactive responses.
For pricing information, click here.
To see a recorded Podcast of the Webinar, click here.
Or for more information on Argos Risk, contact your Fidelity Banker directly or call Fidelity Bank at 952-831-6600.
Covarity Client Dashboard
Fidelity Bank's Client Dashboard is an innovative internet data management system that allows you to upload your company's financial information to Fidelity Bank electronically, simplifying the regular reporting process. Through the Dashboard's reporting capabilities, you can access updated trending reports as well as view archived reports as needed in a secure and easy to use environment.
Businesses can increase sales by offering customers the opportunity to pay for products and services with a credit card. Fidelity Bank accepts credit card sales for automatic deposit to your Fidelity account. On site terminals and on-line acceptance are available. Arrangements for this service must be made before you can begin to accept or deposit MasterCard or Visa sales.
Night Deposit Service
Our Night Depository Service enables Fidelity Bank business customers to make deposits 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. This convenient, free service provides:
- The safety of a vault protected depository
- Peace of mind knowing checks and cash will be safely received by the Bank
- 24 hour readiness - deposit cash and checks at your convenience, even during banking hours
- The security of knowing your deposit contents cannot be lost in the mail or stolen from a mailbox
- Night Depository items are opened under dual control, confirming deposit contents, then logged and verified with receipt
Visa® Gift Cards
Fidelity Bank offers instant-issue Gift Cards in denominations from $10 to $1,000. The Gift Card is a great way to let your recipient choose what they really want!
To order or for more information on limitations, terms & conditions, contact Fidelity Bank Customer Service at 952-830-7202. Purchase fee up to $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.00. Card issued by MetaBank™.